sábado, 17 de diciembre de 2016

hammer of love

a dog has pissed over this corner
need a burger to counterspell
this jacket

they say it's over now
rain keeps fallin
memory goes back in circles
to the town where i lost my inocence
searching for a place to stop
this insane age
of supermarkets and tits for sale

shame on your children
scattered future over our lonesome garden

i met a poet
near the bathroom
he was cleaning my vomit
reading a Tolstoi book i hate

i say to you
this is our world
this are our poets
and this are your dollars
not mine
nothing is mine at all
it's not that valuable
even my ballls can be beaten enough by cigarrettes

my sister comes from heaven
tell you the truth bout aliens
make surf under the railway station
teeth brush with sunday news
get me out of the river to tomorrow

my brain created your money
will destruct this nation eventually
tired of killing black babys
sending maladies to asia
raping school girls in bangkock
and sending workers trough some fantasy trip
in the vallium gallaxy

give you the hammer
destroy my certainty

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario